Re: Vectorlist: Re: Wico XY Pattern GeneratorSchematics?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 02:12:51 EST

Well, having converged a few monitors in my time, I find that a cross-hatch
dot pattern in white is the fastest way of finding problems in alignment.

Normal convergence on raster monitors has the colours over top of each other..

Purity is the first step, then setting up the other pairs of colours.

Purity is the only area that Vector monitors might need a bit of help, this
is done with a solid red screen on Raster, but I am not sure how much of
the screen could be painted in a Vector test rig. I guess there is no
reason it couldn't be a fair portion of the screen painted with one colour.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com