Re: Quality Award for Todd Miller for FS vector item: QPA

From: Todd Miller <litterbox_at_netconx.net>
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 11:01:16 EDT

First of all I'd like to thank Atari...

Thanks for the appreciation James !

Gee I never thought a home made box would get
so many comments. The night I was making the
box a friend stopped over and, well... he just
laughed and wanted to know what I thought I was
doing. When I arrived at UPS the gal at the
counter said she'd worked the counter for 12 years
and never saw such a thing either. Oh well :-)

Good packaging is important, especially when
dealing with older, hard to replace items. I recycle
as much as I can by saving boxes and packaging
materials from work and friends (I've never had to
buy them).

Todd