Re: Did I goof?

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 16:30:57 EDT

The zero for the seller doesn't concern me too much since I'll probably pick
these up in person.

As for the other guy, yeah he outbid me for a while, but I was only at $.50 a
bulb when he did.

And, yes, even I had a zero score once upon a time. Didn't make me a bad
person. And I even bid on one of my own auctions once (for a friend that didn't
have a computer) using another account. The only time I've ever been real
concerned was on an auction where I was outbid then the bid was retracted. Take
a look & see if this wasn't the oddest damn thing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=307987814

Dan Todd wrote:

> I'd want to know who the 0 feedback guy that bid up the price is myself.
>
> A zero seller and a zero second high bidder always concerns me.
>
> Dan
>
> On Mon, 01 May 2000 14:57:45 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >Uh, anyone need any marquee bulbs? LOTS of them? Or have I
> >made a dreadful mistake here?
> >
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=318557500

Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a