Cinematronics CPU on a chip

From: Ozdemir, Steven S, GOVMK <sozdemir_at_att.com>
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 15:16:18 EDT

G'day folks,

I'm interested in converting a Cinematronics schematic that I captured using
Viewlogic's ViewDraw to Orcad (MaxPlus). Has anyone on the list done this
or something similar in a FPGA project?

One suggestion has been using the EDIF netlist between the two packages.
But this only works if the pins match, and I'd be using different libraries
for the same parts.

            Steve Ozdemir
            sozdemir@att.com

ps - This is the last hurdle to restarting up the "Cinematronics CPU on a
chip" project that I've spoken of over the years. If you've expressed
interest in this project and would like to be included in the project's
mailing list, please email me privately at sozdemir@att.com