Re: Do G08's REALLY start on fire ?

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 19:18:01 EDT

On Wed, 31 May 2000 13:23:04 -0400, you wrote:

>I could be mistaken; a fire protection shop could inform you better...but I
>think dry chemical extinguishers are corrosive. I say this because I put

        Not all of them are corrosive, but dry-chem types _do_ tend to leave a
coating on things since they are, after all, trying to smother the fire.

        The best types of extinguishers for electronics fires are Halon or CO2,
since they don't leave any chemical residue behind. Unfortunately, Halon
extinguishers have fallen prey to the CFC hysteria and are, from what I've
been told, illegal to operate now...
When they took the fourth amendment, I said nothing because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the sixth amendment, I said nothing because I hadn't committed a crime.
When they took the second amendment, I said nothing because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the first amendment, and I can't say anything about it.