RE: Corrosion...

From: Brian Deuel <coinop_at_vintagegaming.com>
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 08:35:00 EDT

"Ummmm, 120F out of the tap is one thing, but dishwashers have a heating
element-
Wouln't surprise me if they washed at 200F for sanitation reasons."

Health department regulations for commercial dishwashers in Michigan state
that the wash temperature must be no higher than 145 degrees. I'd imagine
that the regulations are similar in other states, and that home dishwashers
follow a similar regulation. Not to mention that if the temperature were any
higher than that, my dishwashers would quit and we'd probably get sued for
burning lots of fingers!

Useless restaurant trivia for the day :)

Brian Deuel
Coinop History Archive
http://www.arcadehistory.com
Part of the Vintage Gaming Network