Re: Re: Replacemend Diodes for G-05 Found

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 12:03:18 EDT

I don't really know anything about it in truth. Since I don't own any G-05's I figured I
would just pass the info I had recieved onto the vectorlist. If anyone wants the email
address of the person that emailed me this info, let me know via jess@magenta.com and I
will be happy to give it out to anyone who wants to try and track this down.

jess