Re: Re: Prototype Major Havoc

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 11:17:28 EDT

It looks to be like a production board but with the green solder mask instead of the clear
one like the production boards. It will also be labeled "Tolian Web" like the early boards
Im guessing. The one that I had with my proto was exactly the same except that it had lots
of jumper wires for hardware hacks on it still.