Re: Albino Tempest?

From: Tempest <tempest_at_midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 02:39:14 EDT

That looks like years of overspray accumulation. I dealt with an opertor a
few years back who reworked and painted all his own gumball machines. That
stuff was everywhere, including on a bunch of boards I got from him.

As it turns out, that operator got popped because a bunch of the gumball
machines he was painting fire engine red were ones he and some other people
had stolen from various locations, including some machines whose proceeds
went to LeBoneur Children's Hospital.