Re: Battlezone might live, but it needs *your* help!

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 16:43:53 EDT

Thanks.. I know that the sizing pot does adjust the width quite a bit on my board. When its adjusted open, the image is way, way, too big.. I should try shorting it to see if that would help. Otherwise, I'm thinking the op amp is my best starting point.. Those damn things are always the first to fail in the xy output sections.

Thanks for the ebay info too, but fortunately, my control panel is really nice. The only problem with it were the bellows that had dried out and fell apart.

Jon