Re: Would you be interested...?

From: Simon P. Whittam <simonw_at_cadence.com>
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 13:46:51 EDT

Is this "conversion board" (cine mon control -to- WG6100 input) documented anywhere?
Spies perhaps? I don't remember seeing it ...

I assume Clay's kit will be a version of this "conversion board"?
http://www.multigame.com/KITS.HTM
Cinematronics to Wells Gardner/Electrohome Monitor Convertor (in development)

SPW
kanata, on
canada