Re: Battlezone color overlays?

From: Joel Rosenzweig <Joel_Rosenzweig_at_Agilent.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 13:03:45 EDT

I ordered some ROSCO gels from a local place in Boston. If you search the
web for ROSCO gels, you'll come up with their website. Their site has a
listing of all of their dealers, and you'll certainly find someone near you.
I remember paying about $5.00 per gel.

I ordered the free gel sampler from ROSCO. I then picked a few reds and
greens that I thought looked good. I had no originals to compare them to.

Edmund Scientific also sells these gels for some reason. You can check
there too.

My real plan is to hook up a color vector display to BZ, and skip the
overlays. I figure a simple op-amp would do the trick. You just dial in a
threshold voltage where Vin y axis > n volts enables the red gun, <= n volts
enables the green gun.

Joel-