Re: Wintron thick black wire goes where ?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 22:45:30 EDT

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> However, where does the thick black wire go ?

I think I can half answer my own question: Looks like it goes to the focus
assembly.

Unfortunately, ALL of the wires were unsoldered from the focus assembly on
this board. I've got a purple wire marked #4 on the board, and a White wire
marked #2 and an unmarked white/black wire, both going to the neck socket.

Now the scehmatic starts to make sense. The only question is to confirm how
the focus pins are numbered. The most obvious was is 1-4 top to bottom. This
puts think black from the Wintron on top right (looking at the pins). White
wire #2 next down on left side, white/black below that, and purple to the
board on bottom right

I'ld appreciate if someone could confirm this on their HV board.

-Chris