minor updates to web page

From: Todd Miller <litterbox_at_netconx.net>
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 14:50:10 EDT

A few months ago I bought a Kodak DC290 and since then
I have been working on the basement arcade. I have updated
images in the 'My Collection' section and if you want to know
how I spent some of my vacation try the 'Fun' section. The 'Sega'
section still remains unfinished but if you give the page time to
load, you can play with the cube and hear some sounds from
the game.

Todd
http://www.netconx.net/~litterbox/