Re: Red Baron Joystick question

From: kyle lindstrom <lindstromk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 12:16:16 EDT

Paul,
Where are you located. I am working on an asteroids upright and am looking
for a working x-y monitor. By your e-mail it sounds like you are from
Australia. I you are in the states I would be interested in buying one of
your monitors. If you are in Australia, shipping would be too much. Well
anyway happy gaming.

Kyle Lindstrom
lindstromk@hotmail.com