Re: Anyone have the Major Havoc manual to scan ?

From: Dan <dansmsn_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 19:07:49 EDT

You can pull the scans via ftp here: ftp://148.63.2.209 look in the
/pub/majorhavoc directory.

I scanned the manual in at 8.5"x11" 300 DPI, so each page is around
200-400k, even in JPG format - I don't have the full version or Acrobat to
make it into one simple file, sorry.

Suggestions for resolution/scanning techniques would be appreciated. I will
scan in the schematics supplement later today. I'll drop it in
/majorhavoc/schematics when it is ready.

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing the site, I just put it up
a few minutes ago.

-Dan

mailto:dans@oz.net