Re: Spaceduel the continuing saga

From: Matt J. McCullar <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 20:48:03 EDT

I fixed a couple of _Space Duel_ boards recently that had a similar problem.
Turned out to be bad op-amps at the video output -- one of them caused an
axis to rail against the wall. Another one had a bad solder joint. I
forget the exact part number, but I think they're TL082 chips. They're
generic dual op-amp chips and are quite inexpensive. Try swapping them out
(they're in the video output section of the board) and see what that does
for you.

HTH,

Matt J. McCullar
Arlington, TX