RE: VECTOR:Help with three Asteroids Machines in Phoenix.

From: K.Sandrick <300zx_at_one.net>
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 10:52:44 EDT

RE: VECTOR:Help with three Asteroids Machines in Phoenix.John,

This link might help get you started, or at least point you in the right
direction. It's the Asteroids T/S Encyclopedia:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/2940/asteroidtech/asteroidsre
pair.html

Very respectfully,
Kristopher Sandrick