Re: Battlezone (repair rant!)

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 01:25:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/00 7:59:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vector_clay@hotmail.com writes:

<< Anyway, just had to rant a little there. Another day in the life of
 collecting 20 year old electronics...

 -Clay >>

Seems like lots of us are working on BZ's right now. I've got one boardset
going in my cabaret, and am trying to get another set going, still am getting
two low tones and 2 high tones in test, with nothing else happening. Replaced
BOTH LS245's off of the data bus. Replaced both 2114's that are giving me the
low tones (A1 and A2). Any other suggestions??

Thanks Very Much,
Michael Kelley