Re: My Lastest Find

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 08:46:08 EDT

> I stumbled across this piece of junk last week........

While you've still got a lock on it. If you do release ROM images for it
I have a thought about that. Make several changes to the images in ways
that don't affect game play (functionally equivalent) and release that.
This way if anyone ever trys to claim copyright, you can simply ask them
to show an original - like the one they sould have registered. :-)

Just a thought, please don't start a thread on this. It's not actually worthy.

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.