Star Wars Help Needed

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_aust_at_dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 23:07:16 EST

Gang,

I have two Star Wars boards and neither will fire up - with a party 5 days
away. I'll be lynched.

Neither will bring up anything on the screen or beep when put in self test
mode (I've gotten confused now - on an upright self test position is up isn't it?).

Neither will enter hardware diagnosis by jumpering the DIAG to Ground and
grounding the watchdog disable.

Both sound boards work and will self diagnoses.

On one - the watchdog is barking and the IRQ is held low, but I can't find
what is holding it low.

On the other - the watchdog is not barking.

All voltages are fine (10.3 is running at about 12 but as it is unreg I
figured that was okay). All chips reseated.

Any suggestions on getting it into hardware diagnoses mode? Anything I should
immediately check.

Thanks
MacMan

PS: One has Clay's kit - one hasn't.