Sega on an Amplifone

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 12:43:20 EST

Has anyone had good or bad experiences using an Amplifone vector monitor
with Sega games in place of the G-05?

I know there is a hack for a WG6100, but the slew rate isn't quite as
fast as the G-05 (at full screen). The Amplifone looks like it could
hold up pretty well, but before I try and connect a monitor up to my
boardset...

Anyone have any luck? And will I need to use some TL082s configured as a
pair of
inverting amplifiers for the adapter circuit as per the WG6100 hack?

tom