Atari CATBOX Project??

From: Chris Starr <cstarr_at_capu.net>
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 01:49:27 EST

Hi there,

I just managed to get a complete set of schematics for an Atari Catbox, and
wanted to see if I could make one, either hardware or a software emulation
of the hardware using a parallel port for digital I/O to test rigs.

I wanted to see if anyone had managed to dump the 2K rom that is in the
unit, as this would be necessary for me to make the project work as it
should.

If anyone would like to assist or contribute any information it would be
appreciated.
Thanks.

c-starr@erols.com