Re: Centuri Rip-Off?

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 15:41:14 EST

>Did Centuri license Rip-Off from Cinimatronics? Did Rip-Off ever come in a
>cocktail?

Yep, I have one! I get the definite impression that there were not many
made-- the coin-acceptor and box look hand-welded (and not particularly
"well done" at that ;-)

If I get it un-buried under PCB's I'll snap a picture and stick it on my
webpage...

Two players sit facing each other. Everything in it looks pretty stock-- I
dunno if the ROMs are different than an upright or not. I should probably
get them read in to be safe.

-Clay