Re: Atari caberet's

From: James G Watt <kinetic-arts_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 19:43:34 EST

>asteroids deluxe and battlezone do however share the same cabinet

It first glance they look the same but they're not. Speaker and marquee
are in a different location and the control panels are a different
design - bolted down on battlezone with the hinge about an inch lower
down. the cp is shallower on Asteroids Deluxe and held down with
latches. Changes are presumably to give more space at the top for the
deep battlezone sticks.

bit of a pain really 'cos I wanted to stick an AD cp on my BZ cabaret.

wow I just contradicted Andy twice in one day. I feel dizzy :-P

---
James G Watt
PLEASE NOTE the new email address:
kinetic-arts@ntlworld.com
http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk
Part of the Video Arcade Game Collectors WebRing.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.