Re: Atari CATBOX Project??

From: Tek <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 18:29:27 EST

jeff hendrix wrote:

> Sorry about the delay, I was shooting a firework display at park city.

Always a good reason isn't it?

> I haven't work on the RAT box for several months, but I think I might try to
> get back into it. The design has drastically changed. It now uses the serial

You should get onto it, jeff! You're country expects you to! :) (Hey, I once
heard Americans are very sensitive to this kind of language!) :)

> port and only supports the 6502, but I have plans to make different versions
> for other processors. I've also made some changes to the frontend software
> to make it work better.

So do we have any chance to get the shematics of the original design? It is
ofcourse great you're trying to make it better and better, but I think a lot of
people would like to fiddle with the original design? Who knows, maybe it gets
improved in the meantime by the same users as well!

Mendel