Re: Free cabinets and vector parts in Alabama

From: <kegowland_at_cs.com>
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 15:22:48 EST

Pick a day and I'll come get it all for a 12-pack of whatever you drink. I could even drive up tomorrow on *GASP!* Superbowl/Survivor 2 Sunday. I am in Baton Rouge and my phone is 225-644-4970 or if you don't have a dime, you can reach me at 800-337-6114 pin code 4970. Now to convince the wife....

Kirby