RE: Asteroids Deluxe Bartop??

From: Evrovski, Andrew <andy_at_cyberplex.com>
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 23:54:50 EST

Hi There,

        I like it when I see these things simply for the fact that somebody
had a vision of how they might enjoy this game more without worrying about
where they would put an upright or cocktail. It is pretty heavy - not sure
how heavy, prob. about 60lbs.

        I have found an upright cab that was converted, but artwork ok. SO
I will use what I can from this (already have G05 ready and waiting for the
game). Since it is not an original as suspect, I am going to convert this
bad boy into a frogger for her (it's the only game she likes to play) :-)

Cheers
Andy