Re: Space Wars Rom Problems

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 14:49:24 EST

Check the schematic for the ROMs, I suspect you will find that pin 21 is
tied to ground. 2716's need that pin tied to +5. I hope that pin 21 is not
used as an active chip select, but I don't think so on this board. You can
"fix" this problem by bending the pin 21 out so it won't go into the socket
and adding a small jumper wire from it to pin 24. then plug them in and see
what happens.

John :-#)#