Re: WANTED: vector tube yoke assembly.

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 19:51:17 EST

Well I just checked and sure enough I saved the Yoke.. Not only do I still have it,
but I have it at work, in my hand! (rather then in the storage unit)
Ill donate it to the project since it is such a worth while endeavor! as long as
you keep us all informed to its progress. Im in NJ (but have some friends out in
san jose, california) Send me your e-mail privately and ill get it out in the
morning mail (Sorry Mark J) :-)

-=Mark=-
mark@basementarcade.com