Re: Trade Tubes

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 08:38:50 EST

Ok, ok.

I've gotten a lot of replies about this. My original plan was to hack this
into the WG chassis but I thought it would be easier to just swap it.
Perhaps I'll give the hack a try.

What *exactly* is involved? Is it as simple as putting a GO7 nipple on the
end of the tube and plugging it into the 61xx neck board?

Will I need one of Clay's display correctors?

Thanks,
-roy-