Re: New Space Wars Rom info

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 09:44:31 EST

> How about some help for those of us who don't know you guys personally or
> what Tim Skelly looks like?

The one where we are all wearing our CGExpo dog tags is Me, Tim, and Zonn
from left to right. The guy playing Reactor is Tim Skelly - of course.

BTW Frank, I was really complaining about my own failure to get the
picture from you. Then again, it was still a public complaint :-)

SeeYa,

--
<pre>
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.