RE: Black Widow question

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_ghanbari.com>
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 11:34:50 EST

> Hey Now!! Don't be picking on Wyoming - I grew up there.

I should note that we drove our truck up from bumblef*ck Minnesota and
across the pool table known as North Dakota ;-) ;-) ;-)

> I bought an NOS Black Widow kit about a year ago. I replaced the ratty
> control panel on mine with the NOS one, as well as the sticks,
> and marquee.
> BW sideart was in excellent condition, so I still have the un-used art,
> roms, extra wiring, etc. Nice stuff.

The side art is amazing. First time I had seen NOS Atari side art (full
cabinet) You should have it framed and displayed next to your cabinet.

> Hey Jess - you haven't been to northern Wyoming have you? :-) Warehouses
> still abound up there. I have picked through a few - but lots
> remain. That
> is the good thing about living in this area. Hardly any
> collectors, the Ops
> don't know about 'eBay' prices, and there are lots of deals to be had!

This is the bottom line. Found a couple places in MN and Iowa, but the
Chicago crowd had cleaned most of the goodies out. You guys are probably in
the last bastion of traditional warehouse hunting (end of an era)

Ray