Troubleshooting Arcade Game Sound Problems Document (In Progress)

From: James R. Twine <jtwine_at_jrtwine.com>
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 20:26:09 EST

   (This post going to both the Vectorlist and Rasterlist, sorry if some of
you get it twice...)

   Some time ago, I decided to start writing a document that would try to
help someone troubleshoot (and possibly repair) sound problems in Arcade
Games. I recently came across the document on an old CDROM, and would be
interested in trying to get it going again.

   The latest version of that document is attached, and I would appreciate
if anyone out that that (1) is interested, and (2) has something to add to
it, please contact me with additions, corrections, completions of the TBDs,
etc.

   Thanks for your time.

   Peace!

-=- James R. Twine <jtwine@jrtwine.com or jtwine@transactionworks.com>