Re: Major Havoc - no test mode?

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 13:31:59 EST

I finally got around to checking my MH again. Found that the center pin of
the test switch had cracked off right behind the solder joint. OK, so now
I have a test mode. But I can't figure out a good way to set the
linearity! The test mode just gives me a two-lined box, so yeah, I can set
the X and Y size, position, and bip - but there is no grid I can use to
properly set linearity. So, the triangle shaped tunnel at the beginning of
the game looks bizarre, and objects that scroll from left to right, such as
the reactor maze, look crappy. Any further suggestions?

Thanks,
Richard