Re: Cosmic Chasm Sideart

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 18:21:28 EST

I TRY to go to Pinball Expo in "Chicago" each year.

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH VECTOR?

Uh, one year they had a factory tour through the company that builds the cabinets
for Bally/Midway/Williams games. They were indeed using silkscreens to do the side
art. It was all quite interesting. Smaller pieces were being done manually, but
entire cabinet sides were being done in massive screening machines.