RE: How many cabinets can you fit...

From: Phillip Eaton <phil_at_freedomprojects.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 05:31:44 EST

I got 12 uprights and a pintable on a big long flatbed Volkswagen 35LT pickup,
all standing up.
If you put them right next to each other with cardboard in between and use
proper straps, you'll be fine.

Phillip Eaton (D-Type/Flip-Flop)
Tel: +44 (0)1536 504434/268424 Fax: +44 (0)845 334 8195
Email: d-type@phillipeaton.com Mobile: +44 (0)7775 726366
Web: www.phillipeaton.com