Vids on Silver Spoons

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 09:16:12 EST

My wife was watching Silver Spoons last night on Nick at Night. Since they had some vids, I figured I would try to see which ones they were. Here is what I remember:

Pac Man (mini)
Tempest (has front art)
Gorf (had a Manudo pennant on the side)
Asteroids (side art and marquee look different)

Take a look at this Tempest in the opening credits http://www.sitcomsonline.com/videoclips/silverspoonsseason3.avi. It is at 10 seconds into the clip. Notice the front art that isn't there in the second shot of the games later in the same clip. Is this from the factory? Or did they just "pretty" it up?

Jon