Tac/Scan Question

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 15:05:00 EST

This is sort of an odd problem. Just recently, my Tac/Scan has been
getting some electrical current into the metal rotation knob. When you
power the game up it's not a problem - it's just when you insert a coin
and start a game. It's very irritating on the hand to have current
running into your fingers. In a way though, I find it somewhat
humorous. I've tried reinserting the boards and re-connecting some of
the molex connectors.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Perhaps a ground wire is
loose?

Matt