Re: tech : asteroids sound question

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 09:12:07 EST

Andy,

Is there a reason you don't want to use the original type regulator/audio
board in this arrangement? If you're hacking in an amp...why not hack in
the original unit since you're running the original Atari board? Please
pardon me if this is a silly question : )

I'm sure many of us have a couple extra of these sitting around, if you
don't have one. Let me know.

Richard (VoS)