RE: tech : asteroids sound question

From: Travis Shire <boardjunkie_at_techie.com>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 13:17:31 EST

You should be able to amplify one of the aud outs and have no probs. I have
done this plenty of times with good results. Try coupling the aud out and
the amplifier with a .1mfd mylar cap. The 1000 mfd is intended for the
output of the p/p tda2002 setup.
An old Williams sound board or MCR dual amp board makes a good outboard
amplifier unit if you don't want to build one.