Re: Vector/Raster switchable monitor?

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 17:04:34 EDT

On Sun, 01 Apr 2001 13:37:13 -0700, you wrote:

>Ah, but they are taking what looks like a very nice Tempest cabaret (which
>don't grow on trees as it is) and ruining it. That's the 'Sheesh'. There

        Ah... I hadn't looked at the auction in question. I'll agree with you
there; the only cabinets which should be MAME'd are either cabs which you
built yourself, or those relatively generic models all the knock-off
"clone" games showed up in. (Or any JAMMA fighting-game cabinet, as IMO
those games serve no useful purpose anyway. :) ) Converting unique
cabinets like TEMPEST should be a hanging offense.