Re: XY testing w/ a scope

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 16:33:11 EDT

I know some people poo poo it but I like the Huntron Tracker style test
equipment. Also goes by the name of Octopus and a few others that escape
me.

There was a few articles in Star Tech Journal and Nuts & Volts on how to
build these or you can use an audio generator to do the same thing.

Basically you inject a low amperage A/C signal into a componet & observe the
XY coordinate plot on your O-scope to determine merit.

Kev
mowerman@erols.com