Re: Dumb EE question

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 11:40:20 EDT

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 solarfox@texas.net wrote:

> Yes. :) 'C' is a detestable language, IMO, and I can't see why anyone
> would _want_ to program in it... never touch the stuff, myself, at least
> not voluntarily. :)

        ??? Is this a joke? I'm not sure if this is a troll or not, but
I'm curious what about C makes it so detestable. C is my programming
language of choice, although I've done my share of C++ and various
assembly programming. If this is off-topic, feel free to email me
privately, because I'm just genuinely curious.

Joe