RE: Overclocked Deluxe - limited success

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 17:41:34 EDT

I know the vector ram cycles between the CPU bus and the VG bus, I don't
know if this is from the PH 2 clock from the microprocessor or from
somewhere else. Either way, you would have to speed up the VG section to
match the speed of the processor so the memory can be accessed properly and
I don't know what effect that would have on the vector section. (I'm
guessing the display will be dimmer and/or smaller)

-jeff