FS: G08 chassis, less tube

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 14:55:52 EDT

I was doing some cleaning out of the basement this weekend and I
ran across a G08 chassis. This was a monitor that I started working on
a few years ago until I cracked the neck and got mad and just stowed it
away. It is complete less the tube and the screen/focus pot that I must
have robbed off the HV unit. It's the metal frame, HV unit, heat sink/fan
block, deflection board, yoke, neck PCB and rings, degauss coil and misc.
screws. I don't even remember what was wrong with it, if interested,
LMK - $75 shipped UPS in the US

Todd Miller, LAN Administrator
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(641)423-4293/(641)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com