Found sorce for SK7330 Hi-voltage rectifier for G05

From: <SVerlander_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 21:09:23 EDT

I found a source for the SK7330 Silicon Stick Rectifier which is supposed to
replace the original one in the G05 monitors. I found them at Moyer
Electronic Supply Co. and ordered 4 using there on-line order web site. That
was on 4\14\01. I got an email on 4\17\01 to notify me they were out of stock
and had to reorder and should only take a week. Today 5\1\01, I received them
in the mail. They were $5.70 ea. plus $5.50 UPS shipping. I scanned a PIC of
one so you can see what they look like. Here is the link,
 <A HREF="http://www.members.aol.com/sverlander/sk7330.jpg">http://www.members.aol.com/sverlander/sk7330.jpg</A>

My question now is how do they install? I have one Hi-voltage unit that it
was missing. There are what looks like a cap on each end of the wires with
what looks like a spring in each, almost like a fuse holder. The SK7330 has a
wire coming off each end. My other HI-voltage unit has one installed and
looks to have the same setup but it looks like it is put together with some
type of black goo and I don't want to take it apart until I test it to see if
it works. Not ready for that yet as I still haven't found an Asteroids
Cabinet to put all the guts into yet. Just trying to get as much done as I
can till I get to that point.
Thanks for any help.
I also put together a web page with a few of my games on it. It is my first
attempt and I am lucky it even works. I hope to get better at it ,as I learn
more about how they work. don't laugh please :-)
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/sverlander/">Sam's Classic Arcade Site</A>
http://members.aol.com/sverlander/

Thanks for looking,
Sam