Re: Asteroids hack

From: Callan Hendricks <callanh_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 01:14:45 EDT

Gregg should have known that... He had a Pat9000 at one time...

Shame on you Gregg!

As for the Lunar Lander hack... I know for a fact it was done by a company
in Dallas. Being that both the adds in StarTech were from somewhere else,
I'm not certain if this hack required a peripheral board or not...

> Gregg:
>
> You will have to ask Callan about that. Callan? It plugs into his
PAT9000... :)