Anyone want to fix Cinematronics PCBs???

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_aust_at_dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 05:06:45 EDT

Gang,

I have a Space Wars and Armor Attack PCB's that need fixing. I don't
understand how this bit slice stuff works - I have enough trouble with the
raster stuff.

If you would like to take on the job, let me know how much you charge.

I also have two dead Space Wars CPU's (only 1 sound board condition unknown)
and a StarHawk CPU displaying the ships but no planet or score, that I could
swap towards repair price.

I am also looking for a HV unit from a Space Wars monitor - mine is working
but the smell of ozone is VERY strong - I have a feeling it's going to go as
soon as I finally put a working board in... they do that you know... they gang
up on you to drive you crazy... really!!!

Cheers
Paul

PS: I should clarify - I will pay cash, but the dead boards are there if you
want them as full/part payment.