Fixing Cinematronics

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 17:36:51 EDT

Hi all,

  There was a time when I was considering makeing a diagnostic
ROM for Cinematronics games. Being the guy most (I think)
familiar with the inner workings of the CPU, I feel uniquely
qualified to undertake that. As I recall though, it requires
nearly 60 or 70% of the CPU to function to run anything, but
at that point the software would be very helpful to diagnose
the other 30-40%

Lemme know if this sounds like a good idea.

--
<pre>
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.